Monday, February 7, 2011

My Return to Blogging about the Library

I know it has taken a while to finally begin sharing this blog, but I think I am ready! Feel free to share your thoughts.

Our Robin Hood Library is just over 2 years old and within that short time our school community has learned so much.  They have listened to a variety of stories, learned how to locate books using the OPAC, used new laptops and computers to create projects, learned how to use a number of informational links to complete research projects and participated in a number of interactive lessons using a Smartboard.  As students and staff continue to feel more and more comfortable using all our resources I will continue to use this blog to post what is happening in the library.  I hope through this blog others will get a little glimpse of how we use the resources in our library on a daily basis.

No comments:

Post a Comment